Sweet Tooth cravings can get the best of me! I put together this batch of Banana Chocolate Chip Protein muffins with the hope that my son will like them.
I was in luck…he loved them! Little did he know that everything in the muffins are natural ingredients.
One of the main ingredients I used is Organifi Vanilla protein, this is my go to protein powder. There are tons of protein powders out there, but what makes this one the absolute best it that it is a pure plant-based protein powder.
And the taste is amazing!
Here is the full recipe for you to try…
Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 scoop Organifi - Complete Protein Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup can substitute and use agave nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add a scoop of the mixture into each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit - 20 Minutes